- Available in filter class E10 (EN1822:2009)
- Improves air quality in drying lines
- High temperature operation: 385 °C
- Robust, heat resistant aluminized materials
- Silicon free construction
The BioCel HT filter is designed for use in drying ovens. Made of sturdy aluminized steel, this filter has a maximum continuous operating temperature of 385 °C. Aluminized steel is used because it does not spall or flake at elevated temperatures.
To ensure a high integrity construction, headers and cell sides are mechanically interlocked. This filter is silicon free. No adhesives, sealants, or glues are used that could degrade at high temperatures, causing structural damage to the filter or affecting the quality of the drying process.
Filter strength is further enhanced by aluminized faceguards and support bars on the leaving sides.
- Food & Beverage