- ISO 16890: ePM 10 (F-Series)
- Filter class EN779:2012: G2 - G4 (R-Series) M5 (F-Series)
- Media: synthetic
- Temperature limit: 100 °C
This efficient filter media has an optimized blend of synthetic fibres. This filter is designed for filtration of air ducts and fans in paint spray booths and for central air handling systems.
R-series air filter media is made of synthetic fibres, except type R20 Natural, which is made of natural fibres. An exclusive bonding technology ensures a high number of fibres per m2 for a given weight.
All AmerTex R series media is white colored. No color pigments are needed to create a distinction between the various media. The name of each product together with its classification according to EN779 is printed at regular intervals on the air leaving side of each media roll, permitting easy product identification.
R-Series media is characterized by a relatively low resistance to airflow and a high dust holding capacity.
Types R15 and R29 are washable to a limited extent. Types R17, R50 and R20
are fully washable.
The R-series media can be cleaned:
• In warm water (30 - 40°C) with addition of a household detergent, if necessary. Drying should be done on a flat surface. Do not rub or wring.
• By blowing with compressed air in opposite direction of filter airflow.
- Commercial Buildings
- Food and Beverage
- Surface Treatment
- Material Processing
- Pulp & Paper
- Waste Water Treatment